​2016/17 SEASON


BALLINASLOE TOWN 7-2 ST FRANCIS ADSL shield quarter final.


A game that saw Ballinasloe take on league winners St Francis of Athlone in a goalfest that propels them to a Shield semi final that they deserved whole heartedly. This was a game that saw first blood go to Ballinasloe as a John Ross Doherty cross was met with precision by Conor Costello who finished with aplomb and two minutes later they went 2 up as the same duo combined once again on 20 minutes. With St Francis finding it difficult to cope with the running of Cameron O'Leary and the movement off the ball of defenders Musadique Choudrey and Terry McGowan who worked from the back to set up attack after attack and it was no surprise as an excellent strike from distance from a free kick flew of O'Leary's boot to make it 3 nil after 25 minutes. With more chances, this time with Shane Costello hitting the side netting after another exciting and expansive attack St Francis were left to long range shooting which were more often than not off target. With Conor Costello now turning on a sixpence and flicking the ball over his own head his lay off almost brought another reward as this time Denis Bradley in a more advanced role in midfield found O'Leary once again but his shot was blocked on the edge of the box and cleared to safety. As the half wore on St Francis almost scored from a couple of chances as firstly a free kick from their tall goalkeeper in real Chilavert fashion saw the ball fly into Josh Bullman's safe hands and then another chance as they contrived to hit the post as the half ended. Three up for Ballinasloe and game on.

With the second half well under way the expected fight back never really arrived as St Francis were reduced to ten players when one of the team deliberately hand balled on the line after 45 minutes and it was the excellent David Sipa who tucked the ball away to take an unassailable lead for the hosts. A few minutes later another Sipa shot this time from range nestled in the net after O'Leary and Conor Costello combined once again to set him up and bring goal number 5 without reply and to put more daylight between the teams as another cross from Doherty found Mooney Founes who scrambled his shot into the goal to make it 6-0. This really had been a lesson for the visitors who had  just been crowned U13/14 champions the week before.

On the hour St Francis finally got some solace in the form of a goal as the Ballinasloe defence went to sleep momentarily to allow the Athlone team in but this was only temporary relief as Sipa showed some skill to go past one player and his run was cut short in the opposition box as he was taken down and he got back off the ground to complete his hat trick on the day with another penalty which was well struck on 63 minutes. With St Francis now really on the back foot it was their goal keeper who started to play out of his area making a few runs trying to move his team forward and it was he who scored a penalty for the visitors as another tired challenge was punished making the final score 7-2.

Overall an excellent team performance from goalkeeper to the forwards, defensively they were excellent for 65 minutes of this match as Ciaran Curley, Terry McGowan and Musadique Choudrey repelled everything thrown at them, Josh Bullman in goal had a relatively quiet game but when called upon he dealt with it professionally. In midfield Denis Bradley showed what he can do with John Ross Doherty's incisive crossing causing all sorts of havoc in the St Francis back line. Up front Cameron O'Leary showed how valuable he can be if he can keep passing and moving when he moves forward and his partnership with Conor Costello was excellent today,.poetry in motion and was unplayable. As Radek Bednarski's influence grew in the middle of the park later on in the match Bartek Ciba at right back grew in confidence as the game wore on as he tackled strongly on more than one occasion. Fionn Kelly was also busy as the match wore on and his combative display brought dividends when St Francis threatened a mini revival as Aaron Cunningham worked hard throughout.

So this team promises a lot more as they really do have a great chance of silverware this year and if they can keep training and have everyone available on the day they will have a happy season indeed. 

Team- josh bullman, ciaran curley, denis bradley, mooney founes, conor costello, cameron o'leary, john ross doherty, radek bednarski, terry mcgowan, david sipa, aaron cunningham, fion kelly, shane costello, musadique fayaz choudrey, bartek ciba.



x2 Luke Caulfield, x1 Shane Costello, x1 David Sipa, x1 own goal

​This was a game that saw Maloney’s charges come back from a goal down to score four going into the break and almost take a win in what onlookers assumed would be a formality of a second half but a rejuvenated Hodson Bay came back strongly as Ballinasloe had more chances to finish the game but ultimately football was the real winner as both teams acquitted themselves well. 

With Ballinasloe making the early running it was a surprise when the hosts took the lead after a counter attack on 10 minutes but this lead didn’t last too long as a Mosidique cross after good work from David found Luke prowling at the edge of the six yard box who finished from close in only a minute later with Aaron (Cunningham) making a nuisance of himself to unsettle the hosts defence. 

With Mosidique causing havoc on the wing once again another of his crosses on 20 minutes found Luke yet again and his strong shot was finished in almost a carbon copy of the first goal to make it 2-1 to The Town. With Hodson Bay struggling to cope with Ballinasloe’s wing play a great ‘turn on a sixpence’ from Mosidique saw his shot sail over the bar when it promised much more and from another attack this time Luke was on hand but his shot squirmed away to the safety of the Hodson Bay’s keepers arms. 

With Shahed now working hard in defence with a smart interchange of play with Denis his pass found David once again as he moved up the wing and his cross into the box was knocked out for a corner. As the corner came in from the captain Mosidique was first to it and his glancing header came off a Hodson Bay defender and it flew into the net to make it 3-1. 

The score line was now reflecting the way this game was going as despite the early set back Ballinasloe were now playing really well, as Josh in goal who had been relatively under employed in goal charged down a rare Bay attack, bravely coming out to bat away the ball to set up another attack from the back. This time defender Aaron in central defence picked up the loose ball laying it off to an excellent Ciaran who hadn’t set a foot wrong all day and this time it was Terry, who had been getting stronger as the half progressed, who played it into the Hodson Bays half and as it found its way into the hosts box it was a super finish from Shane that put the Town 4-1 up as the game hit the half hour mark and the whistle was blown for the turn around. 

Half time now and a couple of changes as substitutes are allowed to roll on roll off in this age group, as Hodson Bay started well grabbing a goal after only 2 minutes of the half as the Ballinasloe defence went to sleep, but they soon woke up as another renewed attack came down their left wing as this time Bartek cut out a cross that threatened Josh’s goal once again. This was a different Hodson Bay that came out onto the pitch as they looked livelier and more confident and they also got a bit of luck as the referee pointed to the spot after Josh was harshly penalised for a foul when it looked like he was the aggrieved party! And this was put away well to bring the game to 4-3. 

This seemed to shake Ballinasloe as organisational changes were made once again and this time they came back strong with Mosidique hitting the outside of the post and David’s follow up shot just missed the target as Ballinasloe attacked once again, this time Conor was unlucky as his shot hit the side netting after a great solo run that saw him keep the ball in and ghost past two players. 

With Denis and Terry combining well defensively it wasn’t long before this renewed vitality brought reward in the form of a penalty as this time a push on Shane was spotted and David scored well to erase his memories of his last penalty miss when he was a six year old (so he said anyway!) 
This should have settled the team but shortly afterwards Hodson Bay with a never say die attitude, which was wonderful to see as this was a good competitive game of football, scored again to make it 5-4. Ballinasloe hearts sank and this was backs to the wall now as Shahed tackled to win possession and Shane brought the ball away as he played a one two with Terry as Ballinasloe once again hit the outside of the post with an excellent shot. 

No luck and it got worse for the visitors as they conceded a free kick on the edge of the box and as management told them to be strong, the shot when it came in was saved by Josh who parried but Hodson Bay were quicker to the rebound and scored the equaliser, not that it was finished there as Ballinasloe had another couple of chances to win it in the dying moments as Terry and Luke had decent chances but time ran out and the referee blew for full time. 

Ballinasloe Team – Josh, Bullman, Ciaran Curley, Denis Bradley, Bartek Ciba, Aaron Grennan, Shahed Abrir Patwary, David Sipa, Terry McGowan, Luke Caulfield, Shane Costello, Aaron Cunningham, Conor Costello, Mosidique Fayaz Choudhry  



On a bitterly cold morning Ballinasloe continued their unbeaten start to the season with a battling 0-0 draw away to title rivals Temple Villa.
Playing against a strong breeze in the first half it was actually Ballinasloe that had the better of the early exchanges and in truth the majority of the first half. Chances were at a premium for both sides, but good work down the right by winger Josh Mccarthy led to shots from Kealan Cawley and Eoin Connell but Ballinasloe couldn't find the target. Ballinasloe's defensive three of Luke O'Connor, captain Conor Dowd and Danny Killeen were extremely solid and had little trouble dealing with any Temple Villa attacks. A decent half time score of 0-0 for the Town after playing against such a strong breeze.
Temple Villa started the better of the two sides in the second half creating one or two half chances from set pieces but nothing to trouble stand in goalkeeper Oisin Kindregan. Ballinasloe started to get their game going midway through the second half with most of their good work coming down the right with excellent link up play from midfielders Cameron Keighery and Josh Mccarthy. Temple Villa remained extremely dangerous on the break but the game ended in a stalemate. An entertaining 0-0 for spectators that managed to brace the freezing conditions.
Special mention for our midfielder Cameron Keighery who was chosen to captain the ADSL u12 side on Saturday in their 2-0 defeat to Longford.



x1 Kai Kaighrey

x1 Eoin Connell

x1 Josh McCarthy 

Ballinasloe continued their unbeaten start to their league campaign with a comprehensive 3-0 victory over St Josephs of  Athlone. Played in near perfect conditions this young side dominated the early proceedings and took the lead midway through the first half after a long ball from captain Conor Dowd caught the St Joseph's defence napping and was coolly finished past the keeper by striker Kai Keighery. Ballinasloe continued to create chances on a regular basis and extended their lead after excellent footwork down the right by Josh McCarthy managing to beat two players and then passing to Cameron Keighery who then found Eoin Connell at the back post who made no mistake finishing superbly to the top corner. The Town went in at the break happy with a 2-0 lead.
The second period continued in the same manner as the first with Ballinasloe continuing to be comfortable in possession and not really bring troubled at the back. Midway through the half Ballinasloe completed the scoring with Josh McCarthy getting the goal his performance deserved with a great finish across the keeper after skipping past the last defender.
An excellent performance from this young side who hopefully can maintain this level of performance going forward in their league campaign.
Special mention to our stand in goalkeeper for the day Oisin Kindregan who helped the team out at the last minute and managed a clean sheet for good measure.



x1 Connell

Ballinasloes journey in the u12 sfai cup came to an agonising end on Saturday losing to a last minute winner on a scoreline of 2-1 to Galway side Mervue utd at home in the Curragh. Facing their toughest test of the season so far Ballinasloe started the better of the two teams pushing their opponents back in the early stages and having the lions share of possession. All the early chances fell to Ballinasloe with shots from Keelan Cawley and Eoin Connell for 'The Town' gave this young side great confidence. Ballinasloe did get the early breakthrough their start deserved after flying winger Josh McCarthy beat his full back down the right and crossed for opposite winger Eoin Connell to convert superbly at the back post. The remainder of the first half belonged to Ballinasloe with their defence well on top of the Mervue attack and really should have extended their lead before half time but went in more than happy with their 1-0 lead.

The second half began with the inevitable onslaught from this classy Mervue side with the equaliser coming only 5 mins after the restart. Ballinasloe responded well never dropping their heads despite the early setback. The remainder of the half was an absorbing spectacle for the large home support with Ballinasloe dealing well with pressure from this top Galway side. With extra time looming and the game in the first minute of time added on Mervue's midfielder scored a goal worthy of winning any game beating 3 defenders and finishing cooly to the towns net. With seconds remaining on the clock this brave young side attacked from the kick off and almost grabbed an equaliser after seeing an indirect freekick from captain Conor Dowd cleared off the line and the final whistle came seconds later. Heartbreak for this young side but they can take great confidence from this performance for the season ahead. Best of luck to Mervue who advance to the last 32 of the competition.



x1 Josh McCarthy

x1 Darragh Blake

x1 Cameron Keighrey 

Ballinasloe town under 12's are through to the next round of the Connacht shield after a comfortable and comprehensive 3-0 victory against Roscommon league side CP Ajax. Against a strong physical side it took Ballinasloe Town time to settle and it wasn't until midway through the half they began to control the game and dominate proceedings. Shortly after this the opening goal came from a corner expertly whipped in by the lively Eoin O'Connell and nodded to the net by winger Josh McCarthy. Ballinasloe grew in confidence after this and got their second goal as half time approached, a well worked move down the right was clinically finished past the goalkeeper by striker Darragh Blake after timing his run to perfection. A well deserved reward for his tireless workrate this brought Ballinasloe in at half time with a two goal cushion. The second half continued as the first half had ended with Ballinasloe comfortable and controlling proceedings without ever really having to hit top gear. It wasn't until the latter stages of the half that Ballinasloe extended their lead further with midfielder Cameron Keighery scoring from a free kick from the edge of the box for the second week running. This was the end of the scoring with these young guns safely through to the next round on the scoreline of 3-0. Next up for our under 12's is a home game next weekend in the SFAI cup against top side Mervue Utd from Galway with the winners entering into the open section of the draw.



                               x1 keelan cawley

                               x1 cameron keighrey

Ballinasloe continued their good recent form with a hard earned point away to league leaders AC Celtic. Ballinasloe dominated early proceedings and were unlucky not to open the scoring in the first few minutes. After excellent play down the right by josh mccarthy who managed to pull the ball back to the unmarked keelan cawley whose shot from close distance was brilliantly saved by the AC Celtic keeper. Cawley would make amends for his miss shortly afterwards when his shot with the aid of a deflection found the bottom corner of the net making it 1-0 to the town. Ballinasloe continued their good play for the remainder of the half but right on the stroke of half time they were caught with a sucker punch on the counter attack with the AC Celtic firing past the Ballinasloe keeper Akeef to make it 1-1 at the break. The second half was an exciting and end to end affair with both sides creating chances. AC Celtic managed to get their noses in front after a Ballinasloe corner was cleared long catching the Ballinasloe defence napping and allowing the AC Celtic striker to latch onto the long ball and put them 2-1 in front. To their credit this young Ballinasloe side never dropped their heads and pushed hard for an equaliser and they got their reward in the final few minutes with cameron keighery hitting an unstoppable free kick to the top of the AC Celtic net. Both sides were happy afterwards with a hard earned point.


​Result U11 North

MOUNT TEMPLE - Temple Villa 2-2 Ballinasloe Town  

                                                                    x1 Liam Martin

                                                                    x1 Killeen Blackweir

Ballinasloe U11 North Squad made the trip to Mount Temple this morning for their 10am Kick Off and despite the early start and the fact that while the squad were missing some key figures the squad performed really well. The match may have started in the cold but it certainly heated up as both teams found their feet quickly and despite going a goal down in the first half this was quickly cancelled out by a fine Liam Martin strike to leave the game 1 - 1 at the break in a game that showed how much skill can be found on the soccer pitch even at this very young age.

When play continued after the deserved half time break, it was the Town that took the lead for the first time when an opportunistic Killeen Blackweir forced home his shot when he capitalised on a defensive error before the determined home side leveled the game again. Ballinasloe had more chances with Caysan Walsh going close on more than one occasion but Temple Villa did have a chance or two themselves but Junior Harte who was once again inspired this weekend was equal to whatever the Temple Villa attack had to offer and was probably Ballinasloe's Man Of The Match today. Kileen Blackweir, Liam Martin, Cormac Harrington & James Kenny were also very good in what was a great team performance all round with players really giving it their all and to put it simply it was just an Excellent Game of Football to Watch!


The U11 North Game vs A.C Celtic took place on Saturday morning in the Curragh. They lost the game 4-3 and were 2 down after 5 mins and it was 2-0 at the half time break. Ballinasloe then scored 3 on the trot with Cillian Blackweir scoring the first after the break with a fine solo effort and Joseph Smith adding Ballinasloe's 2nd with a sweetly struck shot from the edge of the box and Joseph then added his second to put the Town in front when he headed home a Liam Martin corner. Ballinasloe then were unfortunate to concede a couple of sloppy goals towards the end and maybe it could have been different if Kyron Blair's shot from close range hadn't been brilliantly saved by the A.C Celtic keeper or Cormac Harrington's shot from tip off had went in. A draw would have been a fair result on Saturday from two very good footballing sides! Best for Ballinasloe were Junior Harte between the sticks who was excellent in both halves making some important stops and Liam Martin and Jamie Coyne were impressive in their wide roles and Joseph Smith was also excellent scoring a couple of goals and defending when we didn't have the ball. 

Team - Junior Harte, James Kenny, Sean Og Burke, Cormac Harrington, Caysan Walsh, Jamie Coyne, Kyron Blair, Joseph Smith, Liam Martin, Cillian Blackweir, Josh Donnelley.


​​​U10’s South continued their season this morning on what was a perfect day for football sporting their brand new kit kindly sponsored by Tom Fox- Ballinasloe Tyre centre. The game started cagey with both sides having their fair share of possession. It was on the 5 minute mark after some intricate passing in AC Cetic’s penalty area an opening appeared for Shay Kelly to calmly put Town 1 up, this lead didn’t last long with AC Celtic pouncing on a loose ball just outside Town’s penalty area to hit the back of the net. After the restart Town continued to dominate possession and creating a number of chances forcing the AC Celtic keeper to make some excellent saves. Midway through the half James Reynolds found himself free in the box after a nice one two with Oisin Fallon to put Town back in front. At this stage Town were dominant creating chance after chance, with 5 mins to go to the break James Reynolds once again found space in the box to make it 3-1. On the stroke of half time Oisin Fallon created a bit of space to get a shot away only to be denied by the post. Town went in at half time 3-1 to the good. 

The second half continued where the 1st half finished with Town continuing to put the pressure on, with Cody Greene working hard down the right hand side to set himself free to cross the ball into the box finding Daragh Braithwaite whose 1st time shot on goal was destined for the bottom corner until the AC Celtic keeper somehow kept it out. The pressure finally paid off with DJ Naughton breaking up the play in the middle of the park with a couple of fine tackles to allow Adam Broderick to surge forward who then brought Ryan Kelly into play on the left in turn cutting the ball back to find James Reynolds who made no mistake with a composed finish to make it 4-1 and complete his hattrick. Town were not finished Shay Kelly then added another to make it 5-1, followed by James Reynolds bagging his fourth of the day to make it 6-1. AC Celtic started to come back into the game scoring a few quick fire goals to make it 6-4 to set the nerves jangling for Town. AC Celtic continued to enjoy their best period of the game who now started to create chances only to be denied by some great goalkeeping from Kamil and some heroic last ditch defending from Noah Fallon, Fionn Campbell and captain for the day Erin Brogan who led by example through the whole match with some very important clearances to keep AC Celtic at bay. Town then had some very welcome respite with their own spell of possession allowing Shay Kelly to make it 7-4 and complete the 2nd hattrick of the day, AC Celtic hit back almost immediately with a shot from outside the box well placed into the bottom corner of Town’s goal to make it 7-5. AC Celtic had their tails up keeping Town penned into their own half and they were rewarded with 5 mins remaining to make it 7-6. The pressure continued to mount on Town but some top class defending and coolness in possession by Adam Broderick helped town to keep their slender lead intact, both teams continued to create chances but it was to be Town’s day with Shay Kelly breaking through the middle to put a powerful shot into the AC Celtic goal to make it 8-6 at full time. In another goalfest of a game involving the U10’s south the real winner was football and the players from both teams, who royally entertained all that were spectating. It was a joy to watch, well done to both sides! Scorers: Shay Kelly 4, James Reynolds 4 

Ballinasloe Town - Kamil, Erin Brogan (C), Fionn Campbell, Adam Broderick, Daragh Braithwaite, Shay Kelly, James Reynolds, Oisin Fallon, Noah Fallon, Cody Greene, DJ Naughton, Ryan Kelly 


Ballinasloe Town Under 12's are through to the next round of the SFAI cup after a dramatic and entertaining 2-0 win After ExtraTime against Temple Villa in the Curragh Grounds. Ballinasloe started much the brighter and were well on top for the entire first half as Ballinasloes midfield was dominating proceedings with Josh McCarty in flying form down the right despite being an injury worry before the game. Best chance of the half fell to Ballinasloes striker Kealen Cawley whose shot went inches wide of the far post. Both sides went in level at the break.

The second half was a much more even affair with the visitors Temple Villa growing into the game without really causing the Town's back three of Oisin Kindregan, Conor Dowd and Danny Killeen too much cause for concern. Ballinasloe continued to create good chances with Keelan Cawley again very unlucky not to open the scoring when hitting the post from close range. The sides couldn't be separated in the remainder of normal time and so extra time was required. Ballinasloe again dominated proceedings in extra time and were eventually rewarded in the first period of extra time as good play down the right from Josh Mccarthy led to Kai Keighery crossing for Keelan Cawley to cooly slot past the Temple Villa keeper. The second half of extra time saw little chances for either team until almost the final kick of the game when a long ball over the top from Cameron Keighery was latched onto by McCarty who shot past the keeper to ensure Ballinasloe's place in the next round where they will meet Mervue United from Galway in the Curragh grounds.


Ballinasloe u12's started their league campaign with a difficult away fixture against St Francis in Iona Park. Ballinasloe started much the brighter of the two teams and were rewarded with an early goal from Josh McCarthy as he beat the St Francis defender before firing low to the bottom left corner to cap off an excellent move. Ballinasloe continued to dominate the first half with some decent chances as Alan Jennings was very unlucky not to score firing narrowly wide after good build up play. Before too long Ballinasloe were rewarded for their good first half display when Cameron Keigher took a quick free kick to release Josh McCarthy whose shot was well saved by the St Francis keeper but the rebound and follow up was turned into the net by a fast thinking Eoin O'Connell. Ballinasloe could be happy with their first half performance and went in at half time deservedly leading 2-0. The second half was a much more even affair with St Francis being much improved after the break and trying to get back into the game. Ballinasloe's defence was under much more pressure but coped with almost everything thrown at it with captain Conor Dowd and Oisin Kindregan in particular in excellent form. St Francis ensured a nervous final 10 minutes for the 'Town' when they did eventually score after a through ball was finished to the net by the St Francis striker, but Ballinasloe didn't panic and managed to see out the final few minutes without further drama. An excellent start for our u12's long league campaign.​


In what was an extraordinary match, Ballinasloe took an early lead through a great solo effort by Shay Kelly, this lead was quickly wiped out by an almost immediate response by Temple Villa as both sides then took it in turn to attack and defend with end to end football. Shay Kelly then added his second of the day to put Town 2-1 up but once again Temple Villa pegged Town back to make it 2-2 midway through the 1st half. Both keepers were also taking turns to pull off some great saves with Oisin Fallon in goal for Town and as the 1st half was coming to an end Town added another 2 goals through Adam Broderick and Shay Kelly who completed his hat trick to take a 4-2 lead at half time.

Town continued to dominate the early exchanges in the 2nd half with Daragh Braithwaite scoring to make it 5-2 with a neat finish into the roof of the net from a ball cut back into the box by James Reynolds. Shay Kelly then scored his 4th goal of the day with a top class finish into the top left hand corner from outside the box and then half way through the 2nd half Noah Fallon found himself free in the Temple Villa penalty area and duly obliged rifling the ball into the top of the net to make it a 7-2 lead and what you would have thought wrapped up the win. But all credit to the youngsters from Temple Villa as they didn’t stop playing and kept their heads up, their never say die attitude was rewarded when they broke through the middle of Town’s defence to pull another goal back to make it 7-3 and this was quickly followed up by another Temple Villa goal to make it 7-4. At this stage Temple Villa started to get on top and the comeback was on.

Shay Kelly was reintroduced after a well-earned rest and he did not take long to pick up where he left off when he picked the ball up on the right and headed directly towards the Temple Villa goal taking on 4 players with some nifty footwork and confidently placing the ball into the bottom corner of Temple Villa’s goal to make it 8-4. Yet again the youngsters of Temple Villa did not let their heads drop and put real pressure on Town’s defence with some Trojan defending from Oisin Fallon, Kyle Keighery, Callum Dowd, Cody Greene & Erin Brogan with Town's keeper for the 2nd half Adrian Piskorski also making some very important stops. However the pressure kept building and Town's defence was breached for a 5th time and this was quickly followed up by more goals for Temple Villa who took a remarkable 9-8 lead after being 7-2 down.

The match continued to ebb and flow with both teams going for it, some hard work in the middle of the park from Adam Broderick, Cody Greene & Erin Brogan paved the way for Shay Kelly to break with support from Oisin Fallon who picked up a through ball and buried it in the back of the net to make it 9-9. You would be forgiven for thinking this match had nothing more to give going into the final couple of minutes having just provided what is an early contender for match of the season but Temple Villa had the last word by latching onto to a loose ball in Town’s penalty area and made no mistake to cap off an extraordinary comeback to take the game 10-9 at the final whistle. A highly entertaining game with both teams playing their hearts out and the players left everything on the pitch, it was hard to see a team lose this brilliant match but football is a funny old game! Well done all! 

Ballinasloe Town U10’s South Team - Oisin Fallon, Daragh Braithwaite, Callum Dowd, Erin Brogan, Adrian Piskorski, James Reynolds, Adam Broderick, Cody Greene, Noah Fallon, Kyle Keighery, Shay Kelly